Ave Maria University
Enrollment Data Specialist – Admissions
Ave Maria University is accepting applications for an Enrollment Data Specialist for the Admissions Department.
PART I: JOB INFORMATION
POSITION TITLE: Enrollment Data Specialist
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Enrollment, and Supervisory Staff
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Services/Admissions – 3014
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 2020
PART II: POSITION SUMMARY
The primary purpose of the Enrollment Data Specialist is to enter, track, and manage data for prospective students in order to support the Enrollment Department. The Enrollment Data Specialist should serve as the super user and support person for CRM (Target X).
PART III: ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Accurately, reliably and independently process applications, transcripts and test scores into the school’s SIS (Power Campus).
· Develop complete understanding of The Common Application, College Board, ACT, CLT and other enrollment platforms and be able to utilize in applications processing role.
· Become a proficient user of CRM (TargetX).
· Work closely with admissions counselors to process applications and complete files.
· Create customizable reports and dashboards to assist Admissions department.
· Manage Enrollment’s usage of the University-wide texting platform, SignalVine.
· Analyze Enrollment data.
· Create email campaigns for Enrollment.
· Administrative duties such as approving timecards, processing check requests, and managing office supply inventory.
· Updating the University’s admissions applications annually and on an as-needed basis.
· Very strong typing and data entry skills required.
· Other duties as assigned.
PART IV: POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business administration, computer science, or related field is preferred. High School diploma is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of school information systems (SIS) such as PowerCampus,
· Knowledge of TargetX or Salesforce CRM preferred.
· IT background preferred.
· Knowledge of data analytics preferred.
· Work well in a team environment; positive attitude a must.
· An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML is a plus. Familiarity with content management systems, online forms, and marketing automation software is preferred.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, strong initiative, judgment and leadership skills, strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask, and manage a variety of projects and priorities, coordinating the actions of others, and follow through on projects to timely completion.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Previous experience with a university Admissions or Enrollment & Marketing department is preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work is performed primarily indoors, in an office setting, and the usual and customary methods of performing the job’s essential functions requires ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit campus buildings, with the ability to be seated for extended periods while working on a computer within the office, with the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10 – 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information.
Interested candidates are required to apply electronically within AMU’s online talent management site.
Copy and paste the below link to AMU’s online talent management site to your web browser. Complete the online application questions, and upload a Letter of Interest addressed to the Director of Human Resources, a current Resume, and three professional references with contact information.
A review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Ave Maria University provides an excellent benefit package to full time faculty and staff.
Ave Maria University does not discriminate in employment opportunities, practices or the terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About Ave Maria University
Ave Maria University is a Catholic, liberal arts institution of higher learning devoted to Mary the Mother of God, inspired by St. John Paul II and Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, and dedicated to the formation of joyful, intentional disciples of Jesus Christ through Word and Sacrament, scholarship and service.”