THS seeks full-time self-contained 3rd grade teacher. Applicants must be Catholic as they will be teaching the faith in religion class.
· Must meet the minimum requirements for teaching as set forth by the Diocese and TCCB ED
· A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience; preferred
· Demonstrate excellent communication, time management skills and an attention for detail.
· Professional and positive spirit interacting with stakeholders (faculty, parents, and students)
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and MS Outlook
· Proficiency using RenWeb
· School’s web-based data management platform (training provided)
· Experience using Google Classroom and other online tools to support student learning.
Please complete our online job application, submit resume, and cover letter to The Highlands School, Human Resource Department at email@example.com.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Highlands School
THE HIGHLANDS SCHOOL:
Founded in 1986, The Highlands School (THS) is a private independent Catholic school in Irving, TX, accredited by TCCBED, RC Education and AdvancEd offering students a Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade Catholic education in the Diocese of Dallas. Our mission is forming Catholic leaders, faithful disciples of Christ, who will take the gospel into the world to transform it.
Visit http://www.thehighlandsschool.org to learn more about our school.