UD is currently seeking a Campus Visit Coordinator to pan and execute campus visits for prospective students and their families by serving as the point of contact for visitors before, during, and after both personalized visits and open house programs.
· Receive and respond to visit inquiries, serve as the consistent point of contact throughout the pre-visit process, and secure time and travel commitment from visitors.
· Communicate with internal University constituents to arrange their participation in visit activities and resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise during the visit process.
· Ascertain each visitor’s individual needs and interests and design an appropriate and appealing visitation agenda.
· Maintain records and contact lists for prospective students, their families, and UD faculty and staff involved in the visit process.
· Follow established guidelines for pre-planning and implementation of open house events while also suggesting enhancements.
· Oversee marketing and implementation of Departmental Scholarship Programs. Work closely with faculty in marketing, scheduling and awarding departmental scholarships.
· Manage a student intern for 15 hours per week.
Recruit current UD students to volunteer for the Freshman Admission Volunteer program and manage this pool of FAVs to assist with visit needs.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Probing skills to ascertain visitor’s interests and concerns, both spoken and unspoken. Analytical ability to turn those concerns into events that alleviate those concerns while highlighting UD undergraduate experience.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in a variety of formats and to speak wot a variety of audiences.
• Event planning experience.
• Spanish fluency.
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license with a favorable driving record.
• Ability to work evenings, partial weekends, and campus visit programs as needed for success.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
About University of Dallas
The University of Dallas (UD) is a Catholic liberal arts university known for its excellence in
academics. We have consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country,
holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Regional Universities (West)
and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We are dedicated and guided by our Mission and thrive on
professional development, a family-oriented environment, our rich traditions and exceptional
The University of Dallas seeks to recruit, develop, and retain faculty, staff and administration of the highest caliber.
The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages applications from female and minority candidates and
others who will enhance our community and advance our Mission.