University of Mary
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a copy editor for our Marketing Content Specialist role. The primary responsibility of this position is writing content to support enrollment efforts, as well as providing project management expertise to support these enrollment efforts. Content will include but not be limited to advertisements, billboards, infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, and print collateral. This individual should be capable of developing a message that resonates with undergraduate, graduate, and online students. A thorough understanding of traditional and digital marketing elements is key.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Works independently to coordinate and develop content needed to achieve enrollment goals
• Takes initiative to collaborate with other departments to gather appropriate details for content to be used in print, website, and other marketing materials
• Writes and edits copy for advertisements, billboards, videos, emails, newsletters, landing pages, and print collateral
• Monitors and manages messages to ensure brand messaging is consistent throughout each piece
• Serves as a project manager to meet enrollment campaign deadlines as well as other tasks for the department
• Manage a library of facts/resources to be used for collateral
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• A bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Marketing, or related field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Public Relations or a similar position is preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Public Affairs and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong copy editing and writing skills in a professional environment
• Strong research skills
• Ability and willingness to take on projects in unfamiliar areas and to acclimate quickly
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability and desire to work both independently and collaboratively
• Attentiveness to detail and well organized
• Ability to multi-task and produce solid copy on a regular, timely basis
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3289340
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.