Occupational Therapy Faculty – Billings, MT
The University of Mary is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time (8 month) Occupational Therapy faculty position at the Billings campus in the School of Health Sciences, beginning August 2021.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see www.umary.edu/about/mission/missionidentity.php ).
- Teaching occupational therapy courses at the graduate level
- Advising students
- Conducting and supervising research
- Supervision and mentoring of doctoral capstone experiences
- Supervision of students in the pro-bono clinic
- Engaging in department and university service
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
- Applicant must be licensed or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist in the state of Montana
- Possess 5 years minimum clinical practice with a preference for mental health practice and/ or pediatric practice; must be for terminal degree such as OTD (post-professional), EdD or PhD
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Health Sciences and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. The Occupational Therapy Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Please click here to apply.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer