The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking qualified applicants for an Accounting Faculty position. This faculty member will teach undergraduate tax courses. Workload will also include teaching entry-level and upper-level accounting courses and advising undergraduate students pursuing a major offered through the Gary Tharaldson School of Business. This full-time, 8-month position will begin August 15, 2021. Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see www.umary.edu/about/mission/missionidentity.php).
- Master’s degree in taxation or accountancy
- CPA licensure
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Gary Tharaldson School of Business and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
- Doctoral degree is preferred
- Enrolled Agent certification
- Relevant professional experience and previous experience teaching in a college or university setting
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/oQXgaKrnq7/Accounting-Faculty to apply at Umary.edu. Upload your attachments and click submit.
Qualified applicants should submit (1) cover letter, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) official or unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and (4) three letters of recommendation.
Additional attachments or anything larger than 5MB may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer