University of Mary
Administrative Assistant/Behavioral Sciences
The Administrative Assistant supports the school’s administrative team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, including but not limited to navigating confidential and time sensitive material, communicating effectively with all stakeholders and community members via phone and email, and ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Administrative Assistant works directly with Work Study Students and Graduate Assistants and is responsible for assigning appropriate tasks to these staff members to help the school accomplish its academic goals.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Administrative duties for the:
• Student Teaching Program
• COU ACCESS Grant
• Graduate Education Program
• Graduate Counseling Program
• Assist the Education Administrative Assistant with duties
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Associate’s degree required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Secretarial experience required
• Administrative Assistant experience preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities.
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Competence in Using Microsoft Office Suite Programs
• Competence in Using HelloSign and Jenzabar EX
• Competence in Using Anthology
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4692505
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.