Administrative Assistant Enrollment Mgmt
University of Mary
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for hospitality, office coordination, logistical support, and system operations within the enrollment management department. Specific duties include serving switchboard callers and welcome center guests, as well as assisting with coordinating and scheduling campus visits.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Offer warmth of welcome by greeting in-person guests; serving & routing callers; and responding to or redirecting emails
• Coordinate departmental scheduling of calendars; maintain supplies and promotional material inventory; create and send correspondence; scan and file records; process mail and faxes; maintain office equipment; and provide technical coordination
• Assist with events and meetings by reserving and setting up rooms and arranging catering and travel.
• Reconcile/reimburse expenses, assist with onboarding employees, and support departmental staff in other duties as needed
• Assist with coordinating and scheduling campus visits and events
• Load data into business systems, identify and resolve data anomalies, perform departmental workflow/reporting processes, document standard operating procedures, and provide cross-training and backup coverage
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High School diploma required and 3 years of directly related experience
• Associate’s degree or higher preferred and 5 years of directly related experience
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Skilled in modeling warmth of welcome, pioneering courage, apostolic impulse, and friendship with truth
• Skilled in meeting the needs of others, including prospective/current students, faculty, staff, business partners, and other contacts of the University of Mary
• Skilled in organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills
• Skilled in managing details and deadlines
• Skilled in maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and discretion
• Skilled in adopting organizational change and business process improvement
• Skilled in maximizing the capabilities of Microsoft Office
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4525689
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.