Building Manager – Fargo
University of Mary
Building Manager – Fargo
The University of Mary is seeking a qualified property manager for our Fargo campus. This position will ensure that day-to-day operations and events are carried out in a timely, efficient, and effective manner and serve as the liaison to the building occupants and contractors.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Perform custodial duties 5 times a week and tenant spaces 3 times a week
• Perform general maintenance duties as well as preventive maintenance tasks as needed, including changing filters, fire and safety inspections, painting, carpet replacement, minor plumbing and electrical, etc.
• Serve as department liaison to building occupants, resolve tenant complaints, show the property to potential tenants, and assist with tenant move in/out
• Work with contractors for maintenance contracts, security, trash, snow removal, and other service providers.
• Provides 24/7 response to maintenance emergencies
• Perform grounds activities including lawn mowing, edging, trash clean up, snow removal, etc.
• Other related duties as requested or assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
oHigh School diploma or GED
oValid driver’s license
oProperty manager or related experience preferred
oMaintenance and general plumbing, electrical repair knowledge
oWorking knowledge of inventory management, principles, and practices
• Upholds andsupports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality inthe Department of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Working knowledge of custodial chemicals, methods, and project cleaning
• Working knowledge of basic equipment used to perform work
• Awareness of proper safety measures needed for the work environment
• Strong working knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes related to the use of cleaning agents, environmental/hazardous waste, waste management, and recycling policies and regulations
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all our current openings, please visit our career page at https://apptrkr.com/3375507.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3375507
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.