Graduate Assistant for Baseball
University of Mary
Graduate Assistant for Baseball
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is currently accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant for Baseball.
The Graduate Assistant Baseball Coach assists the Head Baseball Coach with the coordination and preparation of the university’s baseball team. The University of Mary, an NCAA Division II institution, competes in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Developing our student athletes with skill development, academic and social skills
• Game preparation, community events, travel and other office duties as assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Full time enrollment in graduate program – must meet eligibility requirements for admission to Graduate Studies at the University of Mary
• A key responsibility is the enthusiastic implementation of and personal investment in the University’s https://goumary.com/documents/2019/8/19/Athletic_Strategic_plan.pdf?id=1330 whole-person development model.
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Passion to be a highly transformational coach
• Desire to serve and lead student athletes
• Drive to recruit and develop great players
• Successful experience coaching and/or playing at the collegiate level or higher
• Know the game of baseball and have the ability to demonstrate or perform duties on the field
This position also includes:
• Graduate Tuition waiver
• A stipend is provided ($3,750/12 months)
• A partial meal plan is provided (75 meals/semester)
University of Mary Marauders Athletics
The University of Mary is a member of NCAA Division II and the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference and offers eight varsity sports for women and eight for men. U-Mary became an active member of the NCAA in 2007. The process took only three years after the NCAA waived the final two provisional years, making the University of Mary’s transition to active membership one of the quickest in the organization’s history. The Marauders began competing in the NSIC in the fall of 2006.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Please click https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/RLb3qlpuxt/Graduate-Assistant-For-Baseball to apply.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3022845
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.