Graduate Assistant for Enrollment Services
University of Mary
Graduate Assistant for Enrollment-Administration
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a Graduate Assistant to provide support in recruitment efforts for our Online programs and assistance with project management in Enrollment Services.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Provide project management assistance with marketing and operational tasks associated with the Online programs.
• Aid in creation of recruitment communications and implementation of marketing and recruitment efforts for the Online programs.
• Aid in research and documentation of strategic plans to help grow enrollment in the Online programs.
• Assist in recruitment initiatives to grow the Online programs and work with leadership on implementation of activities for current students
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Must be enrolled in a graduate program
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Services and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must effectively interact with staff and students
• Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse team in a fast pace environment
• Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3420923
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.