Graduate Assistant for Soccer
University of Mary
Graduate Assistant for Soccer
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a Graduate Assistant for Women’s Soccer. This position would be used to help assist the day-to-day operations of the Women’s Soccer Team and Staff including (but not limited to) Scouting, Recruiting, Training/Coaching, Scheduling, Itineraries, and Match Analysis.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Assist with the recruitment of future University of Mary scholar athletes
• Assist with coaching and managing the soccer team in training and matches
• Assist with fundraising for the Armada campaign
• Assist with scouting
• Assist with daily operations of the soccer program
• Assist with game management and scheduling
• Assist with social media accounts
• Assists with ordering, organizing and maintaining equipment
• Assist with running summer camps
• Other duties as assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• Previous playing or coaching experience in high school, club or college.
• Preferred playing or coaching experience with Goalkeepers.
• Commercial Class C driver’s license
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
This position also includes:
• Graduate Tuition waiver
• A stipend is provided
• A partial meal plan is provided
In keeping with the University’s strategic plan Vision 2030, this position requires thoughtful commitment to the University’s unique philosophy of collegiate athletics (please see the Athletic Strategic Plan https://goumary.com/documents/2019/8/19/Athletic_Strategic_plan.pdf). Candidates will want to demonstrate clearly in their application materials both an ability and a willingness to understand and champion this vision, which is the bringing together of sport and true virtue.
University of Mary Marauders Athletics
The University of Mary is a member of NCAA Division II and the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference and offers ten varsity sports for women and eight for men. U-Mary became an active member of the NCAA in 2007. The Marauders began competing in the NSIC in the fall of 2006.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3954877
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.