Graduate Assistant for Soccer
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a Graduate Assistant for Women’s Soccer. This position would be used to help assist the day-to-day operations of the Women’s Soccer Team and Staff including (but not limited to) Scouting, Recruiting, Training/Coaching, Scheduling, Itineraries, and Match Analysis.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the recruitment of future University of Mary scholar athletes
- Assist with coaching and managing the soccer team in training and matches
- Assist with fundraising for the Armada campaign
- Assist with scouting
- Assist with daily operations of the soccer program
- Assist with game management and scheduling
- Assist with social media accounts
- Assists with ordering, organizing and maintaining equipment
- Assist with running summer camps
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Previous playing or coaching experience in high school, club or college.
- Preferred playing or coaching experience with Goalkeepers.
- Commercial Class C driver’s license
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Please click here to apply. Upload the requested materials and click submit application.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer