Graduate Assistant for the Speech Language Pathology Department (SLP)
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a qualified Graduate Assistant in Speech-Language Pathology. This position is responsible for providing clerical, administrative and project support to the Speech-Language Pathology department. Primary job duties include managing academic and clinical student records and client records, clinical scheduling, data entry, marketing support, and performing administrative support duties as determined by the department chair.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Grading, copying, course prep, and faculty assistance
- Database entry for faculty research, SLP clinic
- Marketing efforts including; working in the CSD/SLP booth, speaking to high school and undergraduate college students about the programs
- Supporting the Clinical Coordinator for clinic organizing, cleaning, and re-stocking supplies; outreach to local clinics and clinicians
- Completion of program and clinic inventory
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech, Language, and Hearing Science
- Must meet eligibility requirements for admission to Graduate Studies at the University of Mary
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Health Sciences and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle confidential information in accordance with HIPAA and FERPA
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/rgdEXSDjjP/Graduate-Assistant-For-Speech-Language-Pathology to apply from our University of Mary career page. Scroll to the top to complete the required fields.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer