HVAC Maintenance Technician
University of Mary
HVAC Maintenance Technician
The HVAC Maintenance Technician is at minimum a journeyman whose functions are primarily directed at installing and maintaining HVAC systems and performing internal projects. The successful candidate will have a background in installation and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Installation of HVAC projects, to include installation of all necessary HVAC materials such as sheet metal, drops and diffusers, heat pumps, heating and cooling coils, VAVs, HVAC controls, and other HVAC items
• Performs corrective maintenance and troubleshooting of existing HVAC systems, including but not limited to heat pumps, boilers, chillers, refrigeration equipment, building automation system, etc.
• Perform preventative maintenance activities to support campus and community needs.
• Other duties as assigned to support community needs, including snow removal, plumbing, event support, etc.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Journeyman mechanical license with at least 4 years electrical experience
• Building automation experience
• Master mechanical license
• Boiler maintenance experience
• Refrigeration maintenance experience
• Chiller maintenance experience
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Thorough knowledge of HVAC components and equipment, installation, troubleshooting, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in installation of HVAC projects
• Demonstrated experience of BAS system installation, controls, and administration
• Highly safety conscious and possess the ability to follow all necessary safety standards
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4512944
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.