Mailroom / Print Shop Associate
The mailroom associate ensures consistent support in all aspects of the mail room, print shop, and mail deliveries on campus. The successful candidate is flexible, hard-working, and able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
· Assists with mail room and print shop activities and operations, including printing, book making and binding, postage metering, stuffing, trimming, and cutting, and processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
· Assists with deliveries on and off campus.
· May perform custodial duties as needed.
· Performs other related duties as requested or assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
· Previous mail room, print shop, and/or related technical experience is preferred.
· Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
· Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
· Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
· Ability to communicate clear, concise verbal and written messages
· Possesses sufficient computer skills to learn and operate all Microsoft Office programs as well as a variety of other mail and print specific dedicated software programs
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please click here to submit your application.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer