Maintenance Technician – Locksmith
University of Mary
Maintenance Technician – General Maintenance, Locksmith, or Grounds
The University of Mary is seeking qualified candidates for general maintenance duties OR you can also specialize in grounds or locksmith duties depending on your skills.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
General Maintenance or Grounds: Apply here https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/Ic5dxjxurA/Maintenance-Technician-Grounds
Locksmith: Apply here https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/YYr25moVJx/Maintenance-Technician-Locksmith
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Tuition benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Discounted Meal Plan
• Discounted membership at the campus Wellness Center
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• General maintenance duties, grounds, or locksmith depending on your skills
• Performs summer grounds activities, mowing lawns, edging, cleaning up trash, pruning trees and shrubs, fertilizing, putting in new planting beds, seeding, etc.
• Performs winter grounds activities, including plowing, ice control, snow blowing, shoveling, etc., uses a variety of light and heavy equipment including plow trucks, skid steers, dump trucks, etc.
• Performs general maintenance duties, using hand and power tools as needed
• Completes work orders for the campus community, then accurately explains the labor and cost of resources needed, and describes the resolution of the request
• Assists with mail room, deliveries, events, and custodial activities and operations
• Performs other related duties as requested and assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous general maintenance and/or grounds experience is preferred
• Upholds andsupports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality inthe Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
• Equipment operation experience is required
• CDL license is preferred
• Ability to communicate clear, concise verbal and written messages
• Ability to present a professional image
• Knowledge of safety equipment usage (e.g., AED, fire extinguishers), proper cleaning methods, and safety measures essential to the work environment
• Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes related to the use of cleaning agents, environmental/hazardous waste, waste management, and recycling policies and regulations
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3375484
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.