Physical Plant Positions
The Office of Physical Plant at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND has the following openings. Click on the link below to apply now!
• Restaurant Host
• HVAC Maintenance Technician
• Building Manager/Fargo Campus
• Dining Hospitality Supervisor
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Tuition benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Discounted Meal Plan
• Discounted membership at the campus Wellness Center
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. Please apply online or mail your resume and cover letter to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504.
To view all our current openings, please visit our career page at https://apptrkr.com/4914167.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer