Print Shop/Mail Room Associate
University of Mary
Mailroom/Print Shop Associate
The Physical Plant Print Shop Associate ensures consistent University support in all aspects of the print shop, mail center, and deliveries. Successful individuals will be able to work as a team as well as individually, can prioritize incoming print requests, and are able to communicate well in both written and oral means.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Tuition benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Discounted Meal Plan
• Discounted membership at the campus Wellness Center
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Assists with mail room and print ship activities and operations, including image printing, book making and binding, postage metering, bulk mailings, trimming and cutting, processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages, etc.
• Assists with deliveries on and off- campus
• Performs custodial duties as needed
• Performs other related duties as requested and assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Previous mail room, print shop, and/or related technical experience is preferred. Experience with PDF files, Excel and Outlook.
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to maintain driver’s license
• Possess sufficient computer skills to learn and operate all Microsoft Office programs as well as a variety of other mail and print specific dedicated software programs
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3764897
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.