Marketing Writing Specialist
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a Marketing Writing Specialist for the Office of Public Affairs. The Marketing Writing Specialist will write and edit content as noted below.
Marketing content will include but is not limited to, writing advertisements, billboards, infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, and print collateral. This position will be responsible for content generation, content management, and distribution to drive awareness of the university brand.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as project manager to manage enrollment campaign deadlines, as well as other WorkZone tasks for the department
- Work independently to coordinate and develop content needed to achieve undergraduate, graduate, and online enrollment goals
- Write and edit content
- Monitor and manage messages to ensure brand messaging is consistent
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- Capable of developing a message that resonates with undergraduate, graduate, and online students
- Possess a thorough understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or another related field
- Three years’ experience in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Public Affairs and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent writing ability
- Strong copy editing and writing skills in a professional environment
- Strong research skills
- Attentiveness to detail and well organized
- Ability to multi-task
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here at UMary jobs to apply.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer