The Student Life and Chaplaincy Coordinator will:
· Plan, facilitate, and run student life and chaplaincy events
· Assist the Chaplaincy department with logistics such as ordering materials, adoration scheduling, printing, calendaring, communication with parish, etc.
· Assist with standard Student life business (event planning and prep, prefect meetings, phone check-ins, etc.)
· Assist with student services such as shuttles, housing, serving as a counselor liaison, and helping respond to the needs of sick students.
· Assist with logistical details for the Student life and Chaplaincy departments
· Offer at least one theology practicum each semester
· In cooperation with the College’s chaplains offer spiritual direction and pastoral counseling to students
· Organize and offer at least two spiritual retreats each academic year
· Serve as a cantor at daily College Masses and at the celebration of Liturgy of the Hours
· Participate in ELP and OAP trips, and coordinate trips with a particular focus on the spiritual life of the students.
· Build rapport with students on coffee dates, informal hangouts, and hosting hospitality events
Successful Candidates must:
· Understand the mission and vision of Wyoming Catholic College and strive to embody the formation the College offers.
· Be willing to have working hours outside the typical 9-5 schedule.
· Have experience and qualifications for giving retreats and spiritual direction
· Have a desire to work with College-aged students
· Have strong teamwork skills
· Be an effective communicator and be able to adapt and resolve conflict.
· Be of upstanding moral character and comfortable and able to advise students about moral behavior.
· Be creative, joyful, and youthful, without necessarily being young.
An ideal candidate will also:
· Have personal experience of Catholic Great Books liberal arts education at the college level.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and their resumé to Kent Lasnoski, Assistant Dean of Students, Wyoming Catholic College, 306 Main Street, Lander, WY 82520, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Wyoming Catholic College
Wyoming Catholic College is a four-year private college located in Lander, Wyoming. Wyoming Catholic College forms students through a rigorous immersion in the primary sources of the classical liberal arts tradition, the grandeur of the mountain wilderness, and the spiritual heritage of the Catholic Church. Grounded in real experience and thoughtful reflection, our graduates love truth, think clearly, communicate eloquently, and engage with the world as it is.