The position is responsible for management and development of a comprehensive institutional and investigative research. This position will provide internal and external review, analysis, interpretation, and prepares findings for distribution.
The Director of Data Analytics and Institutional Research will work closely with executives, departments, and unit supervisors to facilitate the decision-making process, policymaking, resource allocations, enrollment projections, and other processes requiring strategic analysis.
All employees must understand the mission of Catholic higher education and be committed to supporting the core values, mission, goals and objectives of Ave Maria University.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills. Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills. Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally, with evidence of success in explaining, presenting, and interpreting data.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protect the assets of the institution, act ethically and with integrity, and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Dependability, attention to detail, and adaptability to a changing environment are extremely important in this role.
- 5+ years experience in writing SQL statements and MS SQL administration.
- 3+ years experience in custom ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- Proficient with MS Excel and other Office suite.
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or information systems management.
- Experience with development and maintenance of Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, and PowerShell scripts.
- Working knowledge of Ellucian PowerCampus, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Dynamics Great Plains, PowerFAIDS by CollegeBoard, Instructure Canvas, and Salesforce.
- Familiar with REST API usage, source control concepts and tools.
The responsibilities and requirements listed above are not an exhaustive list of all that will be expected of this position; however, it is met to identify the general criteria for this position.
To apply for this position, visit avemaria.edu/human resources or use the following link:
A review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Ave Maria University provides an excellent benefit package to full time faculty and staff.
Ave Maria University does not discriminate in employment opportunities, practices or the terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.