· The teacher in a Regnum Christi school has the mission of integrally forming (academically, humanly, spiritually, and apostolically) the students to whom he/she gives classes.
· The teacher is to teach one or more of the subjects of the approved Regnum Christi School program of education to his/her students. The teacher encourages, assesses, monitors, and records the progress of individual students.
· The teacher fosters a love for learning with his/her students, nurturing their appreciation for values and culture on the national and universal levels, awakening the intellectual, artistic, and human abilities of the students in their care; and stimulating their desire to learn and research through an appealing, dynamic way of transmitting knowledge.
· The teacher creates and maintains an effective learning environment for his/her students. Each teacher must know, assimilate, and fully practice the ideals, principles, and teaching methodology of the school. Teachers must carry out their work professionally and with a spirit of initiative, creating an environment of confidence and respect.
· The teacher should give witness as authentic Christian and human being both through his/her words and through his/her works. He/she should be responsible and faithful to his commitments inside and outside the school.
The High School English Teacher should meet the following qualifications:
· University education degree, with post-graduate degree preferred.
· Valid teaching license
· Minimum of three years’ teaching experience
· Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Skill for transmitting knowledge and to stimulate a desire to learn in students.
· Excellent social qualities
· Firm and kind character
· Capacity for managing groups.
· Practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation and apostolic zeal for working for the Church
· Honest and faithful to the school
Send cover letter and resume to Patricia Hagerty, Human Resources Coordinator, email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Highlands School
THE HIGHLANDS SCHOOL:
Founded in 1986, The Highlands School (THS) is a private independent Catholic school in Irving, TX, accredited by TCCBED, RC Education and AdvancEd offering students a Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade Catholic education in the Diocese of Dallas. Our mission is Partnering with Parents, The Highlands School forms authentic Catholic leaders to transform the society and the world.