UD is currently seeking ad Admissions Analyst to assist in management of prospective and applicant student data and application materials. This position will be responsible for maintenance of applicant records and files and entering of prospective student data in two software programs in addition to creating requested updates to the Slate CRM database.
· Create prospective and applicant records within the Slate CRM Database from University of Dallas admissions events.
· Upload materials to applicant records within the Slate CRM database.
· Elicit business requirements from admissions functional leads to build and/or update application, materials, checklist items, and communication configuration within Slate CRM database for admissions processing.
· Create and/or updates reports and queries for enrollment management teams and other University stakeholders that utilize Slate.
· Assist with maintenance of application imports from third party service such as ApplyTexas and Common Application.
· Assist with data evaluation and export of data to third party service providers such as EAB.
· Assist the Admissions Information Systems department with ad hoc requests for data, process improvement, bin updates, and workflows.
· Assist with other ad-hoc projects, data requests, and integrations as needed to support University admissions processing.
• Associate’s degree.
• Two years of data entry and data analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel or related concepts in order to create and maintain complex data structures and information flows.
• Knowledge of SQL.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Higher education experience within Admissions or Enrollment Services.
· Prior experience with Slate, Banner, EAB, ApplyTexas, and Common Application
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
About University of Dallas
The University of Dallas (UD) is a Catholic liberal arts university known for its excellence in
academics. We have consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country,
holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Regional Universities (West)
and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We are dedicated and guided by our Mission and thrive on
professional development, a family-oriented environment, our rich traditions and exceptional
The University of Dallas seeks to recruit, develop, and retain faculty, staff and administration of the highest caliber.
The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages applications from female and minority candidates and
others who will enhance our community and advance our Mission.