UD is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Annual Giving to support UD Advancement’s efforts to raise annual support including the Cor Fund by executing and evaluating a strategic annual giving program soliciting gifts from alumni, parents, friends, faculty, and staff.
● Manage appeals and events that support annual giving to UD. Events include Cor Challenge, North Texas Giving Day, Giving Tuesday, peer-to-peer alumni campaign, segmented appeals and proposed new annual scholarship gala.
● Responsible for managing and evaluating the university’s new annual fund Cor Captain program to increase alumni giving throughout the year and during reunion years. Priority placed on increasing Constantin alumni participation rate.
● Support alumni relations efforts to increase UD’s alumni and annual donor engagement.
● Work with University Advancement Services to identify issues to ensure data integrity.
● Stay abreast of annual giving trends and one-to-many strategies including social media, peer-to-peer and other digital fundraising tactics.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working in a university setting.
• Persuasive communication skills and project management skills.
• Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and Raiser’s Edge NXT.
• Three to five years of fundraising or related experience (such as working with donors and volunteers).
• Must have automobile and applicable insurance.
UD provides competitive pay and benefits, including eligibility to participate in medical, dental, life and disability insurance; employee events; a health and wellness program; a free fitness center; competitive leave programs; tuition benefits for employees and their families; and matching retirement plan contributions.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
About University of Dallas
The University of Dallas (UD) is a Catholic liberal arts university known for its excellence in
academics. We have consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country,
holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Regional Universities (West)
and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We are dedicated and guided by our Mission and thrive on
professional development, a family-oriented environment, our rich traditions and exceptional
The University of Dallas seeks to recruit, develop, and retain faculty, staff and administration of the highest caliber.
The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages applications from female and minority candidates and
others who will enhance our community and advance our Mission.