UD is currently seeking a Information System Director to oversee the undergraduate and graduate admissions and human resources CRM, Slate, and work to continuously optimize the tool in order to enhance the prospective student engagement level and the university’s recruitment process. This position will work as a captain in Slate, collaborating with the Enrollment Management team on the best way to efficiently leverage the system to meet goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in data comparisons between Banner, SLATE, and other University systems and databases ensuring the data is in sync and has consistent data integrity; directs the Admissions Information Systems team to develop procedures for any inconsistencies.
- Manage and develop the Technolutions Slate admission CRM. This includes oversight of the prospect and inquiry base, communications stream, application processing and data reporting for domestic and international, first-year and transfer prospective student populations.
- Manage operational and technological aspects of Admissions Office, including the development of systems and processes for internal and external communications, managing inquiries, applicants, and newly admitted students for College of Business, Constantin, and Braniff Colleges.
- Support a wide variety of technology and data needs of an Enrollment division, including focuses of student recruitment, inquiry management, application management, travel planning, event planning, reading and selection, communications, and retention.
- Responsible for strategic planning and innovation to leverage capabilities of CRM (Slate) as well as integration across campus systems to optimize data fluidity.
- Execute the communication flow outlined by the AVP of Enrollment and work with the AVP of Enrollment to coordinate application reading and decision processes. This involves updating reading forms, bins, decision release process, etc.
- Supervise admission processing support staff and analysts, providing direction and support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related area.
• Five years of experience using student information systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Slate CRM system.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work across departments.
• Knowledge of FERPA requirements for the security applicant and student information.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
About University of Dallas
The University of Dallas (UD) is a Catholic liberal arts university known for its excellence in
academics. We have consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country,
holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Regional Universities (West)
and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We are dedicated and guided by our Mission and thrive on
professional development, a family-oriented environment, our rich traditions and exceptional
The University of Dallas seeks to recruit, develop, and retain faculty, staff and administration of the highest caliber.
The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages applications from female and minority candidates and
others who will enhance our community and advance our Mission.