University of Mary
Administrative Assistant II
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND invites applications for a fulltime administrative assistant in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences. This position is a full-time administrative assistant position that is directly responsible to the Dean, Associate Dean, Chair of the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Chair of the Department of Education in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences.
All staff are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see https://www.umary.edu/about/mission-identity).
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
• Required: Bachelor’s degree and experience as an administrative assistant
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree and experience as an administrative assistant in higher education
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3812856
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.