Administrative Assistant Admissions
University of Mary
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Enrollment Management office. The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for the support of the enrollment management department by coordinating meetings, activities, and events as directed by and for the Director of Admissions and Executive Director of Online. This position is also responsible for assisting with admissions front office activities and the coordination of all communication involved in making enrollment management events a success.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Assist with admissions front office responsibilities including mailings, answering the phone, data entry, and providing hospitality to visitors
• Provide administrative support to the Director of Undergraduate Admissions and the Director of Online Admissions
• Oversees the operational functions of admissions applications as well as processing acceptance letters and packets.
• Responsible for the accurate reporting of enrollment deposits
• Provide data entry support and daily integration reporting for managing Slate, Jenzabar, or appropriate database software
• Assist staff members in the execution of university events intended for the recruitment and retention of traditional and non-traditional students.
• Manages travel logistics for members of Enrollment Management
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High School diploma with a minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified is required
• Associate’s degree with 5 years of directly related experience is preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Individual must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must effectively interact with prospective and current students, staff, organizations, business and all partners and contacts of the University of Mary
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects
• Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
• Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please click the https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/vpr5Lwn9pS/Administrative-Assistantto submit your application.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3022851
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.