The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking an admissions representative for the Office of Enrollment Management. This position is responsible for the recruitment of students in an established territory for admission to the University of Mary.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
· Recruit qualified prospects and achieve stated recruitment goals for a designated territory
· Manages a travel schedule that includes events and high school visits to generate leads and recruit qualified applicants for admission and enrollment
· Meets with prospective students and their parents and family members on-and-off campus
· Assists prospective students with the application process and supports other departments as necessary to meet student needs
· Ensures that each admitted student receives personal verbal and written communication, which may include extensive telephone and email contact. Records a summary of all pertinent telephone and email contact within the Radius/Jenzabar software systems
· Attends and actively participates in admissions staff meetings, training programs, and planning retreats. Provides input regarding the development of department goals and strategic plans.
· Extensive outreach to prospects in an assigned territory including telephone, email, and texting campaigns to ensure that each applicant receives personal verbal and written communication that supports meeting enrollment goals. Documentation of all types of pertinent contact is mandatory.
· Provide accurate and timely admissions data entry using our Slate CRM tool
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the campus community, the public, high school personnel, agencies, and others
· Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, both while travelling and in office, to build a positive perception of the university
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing/sales or related field is required
· Previous admissions experience is preferred
· Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
· Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
· Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and interact with prospective and current students, staff, and faculty
· Ability to work independently and with a team of colleagues
· Ability to travel extensively
· Possess a valid driver’s license
· Safeguards the confidentiality of student information and departmental administration by exercising discretion in communicating information to faculty, staff, parents, alumni and current and prospective students, and in handling departmental records and files and similar confidential materials
· Must demonstrate the highest professional demeanor and ethics while representing the University of Mary
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please click here to apply: https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/acovMM3aSz/Admissions-Representative .
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer