Alumni Relations Coordinator
University of Mary
Alumni Relations Coordinator
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking qualified applicants for an Alumni Relations Coordinator. Under the general direction of the director of alumni relations, the coordinator organizes and coordinates alumni programs and services designed to foster and strengthen the relationship between the university and its alumni. This position fully supports the office of alumni relations.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Enters data into Raiser’s Edge accurately and exports data using critical thinking
• Develop and implement a range of alumni events, activities, outreach efforts and event registration as assigned. Some events include (but not limited to) alumni recognition program, homecoming events, and graduation celebrations. Helps support alumni engagement events in our major hubs in ND and MN
• Promotes and fosters effective alumni relations through continuing written communication and personal contact with constituent groups
• Provides administrative support to the Alumni Association and alumni groups as assigned
• Works with the director to assure coordination and development of total alumni relations program, including workflow.
• Produces reports to evaluate the performance of alumni programs and services
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree required with 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Preference will be given to alumni of the University of Mary
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Alumni Relations and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Demonstrated ability to develop, direct and coordinate multiple programs and activities
• Strong desire and natural ability to interact positively with people
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the University of Mary and involvement in the University of Mary community, its disciplines, and relationships
• Experience in the professional use of digital and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Constant Contact.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Apply at: https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/cRrW0vTu1P/Alumni-Relations-Coordinator
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3022790
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.