The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking an Assistant Data Coordinator. This position will be responsible for serving as a system administrator for the admissions customer relationship management system (CRM). Other duties include; developing a clear understanding of the configuration and business processes associated with the enrollment data systems and managing clean data entry practices and quality control within the CRM system, SIS, and other integrated systems within Enrollment Management.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
· Delegate and audit data entry and imports within the admissions CRM (Slate), SIS (Jenzabar EX). Provide redirection/training to appropriate administrative staff as necessary to ensure clean data. Oversee processing of incoming student information.
· Manage the transfer of data and student records from the AD to RE module and between Enrollment Management and the Registrar’s office in general, establishing a clear quality control process at term starts.
· Work in close collaboration with the Coordinator of Enrollment Operations and Systems to support business processes development, complete new projects as assigned, complete routine updates to system forms and workflows, and deploy updated system functionality as it becomes available.
· As new system functionality rolls out or as end-user needs mandate, design and deliver training to ensure the end-user base remains up-to-date on best practices for system use in Enrollment Management. Training will vary from ad-hoc individualized sessions to scheduled team/group-oriented sessions.
· Utilize various reporting tools to build and run reports on CRM and SIS data in order to respond to information requests. Build automation, where possible, and delegate tasks to appropriate administrative and student worker staff.
· Provide excellent customer service to students, faculty, and system end-users as needed; answer phones and reply to emails.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· 1-3 years of experience demonstrating high-level proficiency in the use of computer systems and relational databases in an office environment
· Previous training/teaching experience is preferred
· Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
· Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
· Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Meticulous attention to detail along with the ability to develop and maintain business processes and train others to execute
· Requires the ability to understand relational databases and master university-specific software such as Jenzabar EX and Slate. Also requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel for data analysis
· The ability to develop queries to pull specific data out of information systems using either graphical user interphases (GUI) or, if possible, minor use of standard query language (SQL)
· Must safeguard the confidentiality of all student and university information by exercising discretion in communicating information to faculty, staff, parents, alumni and current and prospective students, and in handling departmental records and files and similar confidential materials
· Must have advanced interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and interact with students, staff, and faculty. Proven ability to communicate and listen effectively.
· Able to work independently and with a team of colleagues
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
To apply from our University of Mary career page, scroll to the top to complete the required fields. Attach your cover letter and resume and click submit.
To apply from outside the University’s website, click this link https://20180131204703_mrqn5wkdjxdxcccb.applytojob.com/apply/frAhmTd5gX/Assistant-Data-Coordinator or copy and paste it into your browser.
Files larger than 5MB cannot be uploaded. Any large attachments or any additional attachments, such as transcripts and letters of recommendation may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer