Civil Engineering Faculty
University of Mary
Assistant or Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
The University of Mary invites applications for a full-time assistant or associate faculty position in Civil Engineering to begin Fall 2023. Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank; Advanced degree is required by time of, or soon after, employment.
The successful candidate will teach courses in the Engineering Program and include advising engineering students. Preference will be given to Civil or Construction Engineers. Candidates should be able to develop and teach courses and corresponding labs, with the ability to teach in a variety of fundamental Civil Engineering areas.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see https://www.umary.edu/about/mission-identity).
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
• Applicants must excel in teaching at the undergraduate level, demonstrate evidence of supporting student formation outside of the classroom
• Advanced degree required by the time of or shortly after employment. Ph.D. in Civil or Construction Engineering/Management preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Hamm School of Engineering and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to provide; (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Three letters of recommendation. Please upload the requested materials and click “submit application”. Confidential letters of recommendation, transcripts, and anything larger than 5MB can be sent to mailto:email@example.com.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4552332
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.