Construction Management Faculty
University of Mary
Construction Management Faculty
The University of Mary is seeking a full-time faculty position in Construction Management. Industry experience is preferred. Areas of expertise include conceptual estimating, project scheduling and resource allocation, construction equipment and machinery, construction methods, construction law, construction safety, virtual design and construction (VDC) management processes and technology, temporary structures in construction, project control and construction site management.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see https://www.umary.edu/about/mission-identity).
• Teaching undergraduate courses in the field of construction management, and related fields such as construction engineering and civil engineering.
• Developing courses for the construction management degree
• Assumes a role in setting goals for academic achievement, student recruitment, and student retention
• Leads and supervises ongoing program improvements based on accreditation standards, program objectives, and university competencies
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, or construction engineering is required
• A Master’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, or construction engineering. A Ph.D. is preferred.
• Professional experience in construction management is preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Hamm School of Engineering and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the Hamm School of Engineering, please click on this link: https://www.umary.edu/academics/schools/hamm-school-engineering
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to provide; (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Teaching Portfolio, (4) Teaching Evaluations, (5) Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and (6) Three letters of recommendation. Please upload the requested materials and click “submit application”. Confidential letters of recommendation, transcripts, and anything larger than 5MB can be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4554788
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.