Director of Workforce Development Operations
University of Mary
Director of Workforce Development Operations
The Director of Workforce Development Operations partners with subject-matter experts to design curriculum to meet known educational outcomes. The appointee collaborates with faculty across multiple disciplines to address learning strategies for a diverse student body. S/He facilitates the development and delivery of online, hybrid, and technology-mediated courses and assists with growing the university’s relationship with partner organizations.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Partners with stakeholders to clearly identify outcomes and objectives for proposed programs to meet workforce development needs, as well as core limitations such as modality, location, and program length
• Assembles appropriate resources to design programs, training materials, and modules that can match the workforce development need with an academic program that can satisfy that need
• Coordinates and monitors web-based, hybrid, and other technology-mediated curricula and delivery systems, coordinating course development processes to meet course offering deadlines, monitoring curricular integrity as it relates to subject matter and compliance with institutional standards, reviewing course design matrices, and collaborating on revisions
• Leads the development and review of quality standards pertaining to course development and delivery, collaborating with subject matter experts as needed.
• Researches and evaluates emerging trends and technologies in higher education and applies pedagogical principles and learning theories related to course development
• Assists faculty and instructors with the development of effective teaching and assessment strategies in web-based, hybrid, and other technology- mediated learning environments
• Leads the planning and execution of Leadership ND, communicating with key stakeholders and managing curriculum development.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Required: Master’s degree in education, instructional design, instructional technology, or related field. Bachelor’s degree with comparable experience will be considered. Doctoral degree preferred.
• Required: A minimum of 5-8 years of experience with curriculum development, instructional strategies, and/or program evaluation and design
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong technical skills in a learning management system
• Knowledge of pedagogical principles, methods, techniques, and standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently to create materials integrating educational theory and best practices
• Knowledge of adult learning theory and ability to apply instructional principles and theories to meet learning outcomes
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations and trends and issues in the fields of curriculum and instruction
• Frequent travel within the state and surrounding region is required
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please click the https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/Hcm6hggfEl/Director-Of-Workforce-Development-Operations provided to submit your application.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3022816
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.