Graduate Assistant Behavioral Sciences Counseling Program
University of Mary
Graduate Assistant -Behavioral Sciences and Counseling Program
The Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences is seeking a part-time Graduate Assistant for the Counseling Program. The Graduate Assistant assists the academic faculty with grading assignments, correcting paper/exams, occasionally teaching classes, and other duties as assigned. Application cycle is only open for students wishing to serve as a GA between September 5, 2022 to April 26, 2024.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Enrolled in the Graduate Counseling Program at the University of Mary starting in the 2022 fall semester.
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Liffrig School of Education and Behavioral Science and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin on Feb. 4, 2023. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4115786
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.