Graduate Assistant Counseling
University of Mary
Graduate Assistant – Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
The Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences is seeking a part-time Graduate Assistant to support the ACCESS grant for the Counseling Program. This GA position would require the student to complete their GA hours at the university in Bismarck to support the various needs on campus. This is a 15 hour a week position. The Graduate Assistant would assist with administrative duties related to various grants as well as other duties as assigned. Application cycle is only open for students wishing to serve as a GA between September 2023 to August 2024.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Enrolled in a Graduate Program at the University of Mary starting in the 2023 fall semester.
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Liffrig School of Education and Behavioral Science and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4528074
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.