Mission Advancement Officer
University of Mary
Mission Advancement Officer
The Mission Advancement Officer identifies and develops new individual and business leads for the Vision 2030 Capital Campaign and works to expand the donor support base in all phases of fund development.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Coordinate and execute cultivation and solicitation visits with constituents in assigned portfolio to successfully reach individual goals and the goals of the Mission Advancement team
• Utilize business development and networking skills to give direction and support to programs at the university
• Works with the Director of Alumni to fulfill fundraising goals
• Lead, organize, supervise, and execute components of the Vision 2030 Capital Campaign
• Attend weekly staff planning and coordination meetings to review current activities and progress
• Attend special events sponsored by the Office of Mission Advancement
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• Required: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of work experience at a non-profit agency, specifically in the field of fundraising and development work. Project management and event coordination experience needed.
• Preferred: Master’s degree and ten years relevant experience in business development; CFRE or other advanced credentials, and experience in creating planned giving programs.
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Mission Advancement and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Business acumen
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work with a broad spectrum of individuals
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and to handle multiple projects in an overlapping time frame
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
• Experience in fund raising and campaign planning preferred
• Current valid driver’s license
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To view all of our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3807767
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.