Physical Therapy Faculty
University of Mary
Physical Therapy Faculty
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND invites applications for a Physical Therapy faculty member for the Saint Gianna School of Health Sciences. This position will report to the Chair of the department of Physical Therapy.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see https://www.umary.edu/about/mission-identity).
Responsibilities, Qualifications and Requirements Include:
• Teaching in areas of expertise
• Participate in activities of the department (enrollment, clinic, meetings, committees, accreditation)
• Develop and follow a scholarship agenda with scholarship dissemination every two years
• Service to the PT Department, School of Health Sciences, and University of Mary
• Education preferred: PhD, EdD, or DSc; Physical Therapy license, background in research
• Must possess the academic and experiential qualifications and backgrounds that are necessary to meet the program objectives and mission of the University of Mary
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills with attention to detail
• Self-directed, efficient, with good time management skills
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Saint Gianna School of Health Sciences and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here https://20180131204703_mrqn5wkdjxdxcccb.applytojob.com/apply/bPosfuPVCF/Physical-Therapy-Faculty to apply. Qualified candidates are asked to provide; (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Teaching Portfolio, (4) Teaching Evaluations, (5) Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and (6) Three letters of recommendation. Please upload the requested materials and click “submit application”. Confidential letters of recommendation, transcripts, and anything larger than 5MB can be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3764868
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.