University of Mary
Early riser? Start your day at 6:00 am and have the rest of your afternoon off! Come mingle with the students and brighten their day with a warm smile and a blessed good morning. UMary is looking for a restaurant host to engage with the students in their campus life and make their dining experience pleasant in the Crow’s Nest Campus Restaurant.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Tuition benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Discounted Meal Plan
• Discounted membership at the campus Wellness Center
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Greets customers, validates payments, monitors the dining room and servery
• Ensures table setup, cleanliness, that furniture is correctly positioned and other custodial duties as assigned
• Performs safety inspections and creates work orders for maintenance or repairs
• Performs other related duties as requested and assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Previous professional cleaning, maintenance, or grounds experience is preferred
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Physical Plant and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Working knowledge of the safe handling of cleaning chemicals
• Knowledge of safety equipment usage (AED, fire extinguishers, etc.), proper cleaning methods, and safety measures essential to the work environment
• Ability to present a professional image
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. Please apply online or mail your resume and cover letter to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504.
To view all our current openings, please visit our career page at https://universityofmary.applytojob.com/apply/.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4918027
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.