School Counseling Director
University of Mary
School Counseling Director
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND invites applications for the position of School Counseling Internship Director in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences. This position is a full-time faculty rank 11-month position that includes administrative, teaching, and advising responsibilities in the graduate counseling program. This position is directly responsible to the Chair, Graduate Counseling and School Counseling Program Director in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see https://www.umary.edu/about/mission-identity).
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
• Required: Master’s Degree in School Counseling with evidence of successful K-12 school counseling experience
• Preferred: Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision with evidence of successful experience in school counseling supervision, higher education teaching, and higher education administration with a good understanding of the CACREP accreditation process
• Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
• Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
• Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Liffrig Family School of Education and Behavioral Sciences and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here to apply. Qualified candidates are asked to provide; (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Teaching Portfolio, (4) Teaching Evaluations, (5) Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and (6) Three letters of recommendation. Please upload the requested materials and click “submit application”. Confidential letters of recommendation, transcripts, and anything larger than 5MB can be sent to mailto:email@example.com.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4066666
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.