Senior Graphic Design Specialist
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking a Senior Graphic Design Specialist. The Graphic Design Specialist takes initiative and applies sound judgement in graphic design elements that fully align with the university brand standards. From concept through execution, this role will ensure brand standards are adhered to and kept consistent across all touchpoints.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Provides high level graphic design creation to fully support the marketing objectives of the university while meeting production deadlines
- Coordinates print distribution with appropriate vendors and tracks spending
- Assists with the production of Momentum, the university magazine, monitoring layout, design, photography, writing and proofreading
- Maintains brand standards and trains faculty, staff, and other groups on proper usage
- Assists with photography at various university events and functions
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, communications or other related field and a minimum of five years of graphic design experience is required
- Prior photography and videography experience is preferred
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Public Affairs and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Advanced computer skills in a Macintosh environment with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please apply here at Umary.edu.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer