Undergraduate Nursing Faculty
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND invites applications for a full-time 8-month ongoing faculty appointment for the onsite baccalaureate program. The successful candidate will have a strong ability and desire to teach with expertise and current practice experience in medical/surgical/geriatric nursing. Primary responsibilities include classroom and lab/clinical instruction. Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank.
All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see www.umary.edu/about/mission/missionidentity.php ).
Qualifications and Requirements Include:
· Minimum of a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), doctoral degree preferred; candidates without an earned MSN who are actively enrolled in an MSN program may be considered if near the end of their program of study.
· Current Unencumbered RN license in the state of North Dakota
· Meet criteria as set forth by the North Dakota Board of Nursing (NDBON)
· Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
· Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
· Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Health Sciences and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The University of Mary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Click here to apply. Qualified candidates are asked to provide; (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Teaching Portfolio (if available), (4) Official or unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and (5) Three references with contact information. Please upload the requested materials and click “submit application”. Confidential letters of recommendation, transcripts, and anything larger than 5MB can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer