Coordinator of Enrollment & Partnerships
The Office of Enrollment Management is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Coordinator of Enrollment & Partnerships at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND.
The successful candidate will manage graduate enrollment for an assigned school within the University of Mary, with a primary responsibility to recruit students to meet that school’s enrollment goals. The Coordinator assists with developing partnerships and works to maintain and grow those partnerships. This position may also provide ongoing advising to students within the assigned programs.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Recruits qualified prospective students and applicants for admission and enrollment within an assigned territory and achieves stated recruitment goals
- Assist with developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with new and existing businesses and other organizations as assigned and within a market segment or geographic region with the primary goal of enrollment
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference for a master’s degree
- Four years of sales and/or business to business marketing experience
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience presenting in front of large groups
- Ability to demonstrate adequate knowledge of all university academic and non-academic offerings, program delivery methods, and admissions standards
- Commitment to on-going knowledge base acquisition of the university
- Stays current regarding federal and state regulations and guidelines. Maintains professional memberships and associations
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with establishing and maintaining client/prospect relationships
- Ability to create progress reports and develop presentations for various audiences
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to work independently and with a team of colleagues
- Able to demonstrate leadership ability and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with flexible schedules and travel throughout western North Dakota
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please apply here at Umary.edu.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer