Coordinator of Enrollment and Partnerships
The University of Mary invites applications for the Coordinator of Enrollment and Partnerships.
This position is responsible for recruiting students within an assigned territory while meeting location and program goals. The coordinator also assists with developing, maintaining, and growing partnerships. The successful candidate should possess experience in customer service, recruitment, or sales.
This position is located in Fargo, ND at the Butler Center office. Regular travel to the Grand Forks Air Force Base and other areas in the Eastern part of the state will be required.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Recruits qualified prospective students and applicants for admission and enrollment within an assigned territory and achieves determined recruitment goals. Ensures each potential student receives a high level of customer service which includes verbal and written communication through phone call, email, text and personal visits. Records a summary of each contact within the Slate system. Assists prospective students with application process, including the exploration of degree options, and works with student success advisors through the students’ start of classes
- Assists with developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with new and existing businesses and other organizations as assigned and within a market segment or geographic region with the primary goal of enrollment
- Assist with inquiry generation strategy and implementation, including planning and conducting of recruitment events
- Attends and actively participate in admission staff meetings, training programs, and planning retreats
- Provides input regarding the development of department goals and strategic plan
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Four years of sales and/or business marketing experience is preferred
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Experience with establishing and maintaining client/prospect relationships throughout the community
- Experience creating progress reports and developing presentations for various audiences
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Able to work independently or with a team of colleagues
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
How to Apply:
Please click here to submit your application.
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer